Issues with smtp settings

Hi, today i began to receive the below error. i have twice re-entered the settings but issue reoccurring. do you know why this would be?

We noticed that something is wrong with sending emails. Please check SMTP settings. The last detected error: Could not send email from *@balfi.com via GraphAPI: Status Code: Unauthorized Microsoft.Graph.ServiceException: Code: InvalidAuthenticationToken Message: CompactToken parsing failed with error code: 80049217 Inner error: AdditionalData: date: 2021-06-08T16:11:32 request-id: 681eca7b-9f53-48d0-b0a8-21a1a3dd8b01 client-request-id: 681eca7b-9f53-48d0-b0a8-21a1a3dd8b01 ClientRequestId: 681eca7b-9f53-48d0-b0a8-21a1a3dd8b01 at Microsoft.Graph.HttpProvider.d__18.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.Graph.BaseRequest.d__38.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.Graph.BaseRequest.d__33.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Plumsail.HelpDesk.Outlook365.Outlook365Client.d__15.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Plumsail.HelpDesk.Outlook365.Outlook365Client.d__10.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Plumsail.FP.Exceptionless.Runner.d__2`1.MoveNext()

Hello! As I understand, you use the Outlook 365 mailboxes connected to the HelpDesk instance. Please open the page YOUR_HD_URL/HD/pages/Outlook365.aspx, delete and then add again all the e-mails you have there. Let me know whether it helped.

Yes this helped. thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like