Knowledge Base Customizations

Im looking to start using the knowledge base in the Help Desk tool, but it appears to have very little documentation.
https://plumsail.com/docs/help-desk-o365/v1.x/User%20Guide/Knowledge%20base.html
Just one small paragraph.

When looking at the document library settings, I see fields for items that I think would be very useful, but I don't know how to access

Specifically, I'd like to be able to show a TOC and to modify the sort order etc... all of the things that are shown in the library settings, but aren't obvious when you go to the knowledge base. Can you guide me in the right direction?

Hi @turtlgal,

Thank you for your question.

I’m not sure that SharePoint TOC web part is what you are looking for. It displays navigation of current site, not of the wiki document library.

The Knowledge base in Plumsail HelpDesk is just regular pages library. If you want to create table of contents on a page, you can edit this page and add links to appropriate pages in the text editor.

As an alternative, we suggest you to use OneNote as an internal knowledge base of your help desk.You can update right navigation and set link to the OneNote notebook instead of pages library.

If you need more functionality we also offer an ability to order improved knowledge base in our customization store.