Multiple cross site list reporting

Hi,
I’m trying to follow the example here: plumsail.com/blog/2015/08/using … -designer/

but unfortunately without any luck. once i insert the code and process then go for the aggregations to select the appropriate status fields, i find nothing but the Title and URL fields, as if the code couldn’t return anything.

My setup is as follows:

Project management site called PMO (not site collection, it’s a sub-site of my main domain).
Projects list inside the PMO site called Lighting Projects, has a Title(Text field) and URL(Text field with relative path to sub-sites).
A couple of sub-sites under the PMO site as project sites, each of which has “Tasks” list with couple of entries showing the task name, start date, due date, assigned to, task status.

My environment is O365 enterprise E3.

Appreciate your help.

Hi,
Most likely, you have specified incorrect field names or list names in the code. Try to debug your code by writing intermediate results into the console.

Also, our support team can help you with the chart. Describe it in detail, provide the list templates (Projects and Tasks) and the configuration of your current chart (you can export it in Dashboard Designer). Send the required information to support@spchart.com. Based on it our team will estimate the task in support minutes.