Plumsail Forms not working

Hi

The plumsail form on one of out ticketing system is now working. the below screenshot is what is coming up when you click New to create a new account. please can you have a look at this as this is critical to out business.

Regards

Ndy.

Hello @Ndy,

Could you please share the screenshot of the error from the browser console(F12), it will provide more information about the error.

Thank you!

Hi @mnikitina,

Please find below two screenshots. I am not sure if this is what you're asking for. We really need your help to get it working as the business uses this form for account creation.

Thanks

Ndy

Hello @Ndy,

Thank you, but this is not all errors.

Please do the following:

1. Clear browser console

2. Refresh the page with the form

3. Open console sidebar

4. Click on errors and share the screenshot of all errors.

@Ndy,

Thank you! Please clear browser cache and refresh the page. Are you still getting the same error now?

I will do a test and come back to you.

Regards

Ndy.

Hi @mnikitina,

I have done a test and is not working.

Hello @Ndy,

Could you please share the screenshot of errors following the same instructions.

Also, please try to restore default forms using this instruction.

Hi @mnikitina,

The error is still the same with the last screenshots. I can tell you that it will difficult to restore the default form as this will cause a huge problem in the business. the form has been customised and will not be an easy thing to do.

Regards

Ndy.

Hi @v.uspenskii,

You are appears to be replying to my message, any solution to this error issues?

Regards

Ndy.

Hi @Ndy,
My name is Vladimir and I'll be taking care of your request.
Please kindly clarify the following:
Are you facing a problem with the Ticket form or with the Contacts form? You've said that the problem is when you "click New to create a new account", but your screenshot demonstrates the Tickets list. We're a bit unclear on which form is it. Are you creating a new contact from within the Ticket form? Like this:

If this is the case, please try creating a new contact from the Contact list. Is it working for you?

If it fails, then the problem may be with the Contacts form. Please note that you can restore the default form temporarily to see if the issue disappears and then get back to your customized form. With the Plumsail Forms, you can save your current form, restore the default one, and then switch your current form back. Just open the current form in Plumsail Forms and click on "Export" to save your current form to restore it later:

Please see this instruction to get more info.
If this doesn't help, please drop a message to support@plumsail.com and refer to this topic, we'll do our best to investigate the problem on your side.

Hi @Ndy,
Sorry, can you, please clarify your last response? You've only posted a screenshot. I can see that the Tickets form is working. Is the issue resolved?

Hi @v.uspenskii,

just to let you know that this is a ticketing form and not a contact form.

Regards

Ndy.

the form is not working yet, that's an old screenshot.

Regards

Ndy.

@Ndy,
Please try my suggestion with a temporary restoration of the default form. If the default form works, we will proceed with investigating what might've gone wrong with thу current one. At this point, we need to localize the issue first.
Please feel free to create a ticket with a message to support@plumsail.com as well.
Thank you!

Hi @v.uspenskii,

Please see below screenshots. I have restored the default form and tested but it's still coming with the error.

Hi @Ndy,
Yes, thank you! We need just a bit more additional info from you. You can send it over to me as a private message for security purposes if you'd like:

1. Please collect the log of the errors as a file (for example, you can save the console output as a file in Google Chrome) and send it to me as a private message. We're looking into the issue on our side.
  2. Please send the Tickets list settings. Have you modified the list? The issue might be connected to the recent changes in the Tickets list.

Hi @Ndy,
I believe that you've confirmed that updating the HelpDesk solved the issue. Please let us know if there is any other unexpected behavior with the HelpDesk. Thanks!