Plumsail Helpdesk | Power Automate

Since today all our flows in Microsoft Power Automate for the creation of tickets in Plumsail stopped to work!!

The error generated is:

Same here...below is the error we are getting on the create a ticket

{"statusCode":400,"headers":{"strict-transport-security":"max-age=15552000; includeSubDomains; preload","referrer-policy":"strict-origin-when-cross-origin","CF-Cache-Status":"DYNAMIC","Report-To":"{"endpoints":[{"url":"https:\/\/a.nel.cloudflare.com\/report\/v3?s=eVQBrzRTq0M9y6mPmrhRPPIBHKSTFTyAnDXEHtAKwBLYb9eL3y1jUCWgz%2F7gkJ4%2F6BgqgpaC%2B9%2BOSxRWe5Ui6sDEa3b3qUDGpKEbVOgpff%2B%2FfY4XEaz6o%2BXTjjr6keUCU7kXib7mBci4tjsYLIoNjkM%3D"}],"group":"cf-nel","max_age":604800}","NEL":"{"success_fraction":0,"report_to":"cf-nel","max_age":604800}","CF-RAY":"74a13e57bdafdbc2-LAX","alt-svc":"h3=":443"; ma=86400,h3-29=":443"; ma=86400","Timing-Allow-Origin":"*","x-ms-apihub-cached-response":"true","x-ms-apihub-obo":"true","Date":"Tue, 13 Sep 2022 13:31:29 GMT","Content-Length":"109","Content-Type":"application/json"},"body":{"error":"The type initializer for 'System.Data.Entity.Utilities.TypeExtensions' threw an exception."}}

@sharbatlyfruit @IT.Joe
Hello! I am sorry for the delay in replying you. The developers are working on solving the incident. I will post updates here and in other related topics and tickets.

We made a hotfix, it should work now. Also we are researching it further to find a root cause. I will keep you posted about further updates.

Yes,confirmed..now it's working. Thanks

We have resolved the issue and it should not recur anymore.