Stacked column chart issue

Im trying to replicate a stacked column chart Ive built in Excel using the Dashboard designer. Im accessing the same data as the Excel chart as shown below:

The data i'm working with is a custom snapshot tool, that captures a weekly total of items within defined date ranges. An example below:

There are multiple rows sharing the same 'Work Order Type' that need to be grouped as a total for each timeframe value, e.g. D30 (Due in 30 Days), D60 (Due in 30-60 Days) etc.

I can easily display the totals of each timeframe using aggregation sums on each column, but I cant seem to work out how I can also show the split by what 'type' they are, in the way Excel can. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi,
The first option is adding a separate series for each ‘Work Order Type’ and column (D30, D60…) in the Dashboard -> Chart tab.

Another option requires a bit of coding. Our support team can help with the chart, it will take 100 support minutes. If it fits you, please, purchase the support minutes in our store:
https://plumsail.com/sharepoint-dashboard-designer/store/#!/100-minutes/p/17765967/category=11274284

and send the list template to support@spchart.com.