Trigger not working (Notification: Requester Email) on a ticket created using Power Automate

Hello!!

I'm creating Tickets using Power Automate, the issue is that whenever the item It's created, my testing requester email it's not receiving any notifications whatsoever.

I tried using Power automate to also send the email instead of the trigger (and set reply to the helpdesk directly), but this won't link the original ticket, it only creates a new ticket from the requester.

Hello Daniel! I have just tested it and the default trigger worked after creating a ticket with the Power Automate connector.

Please check the configuration of yours and test it again, then check the logs of the trigger:

If it still does not work, download the trigger's logs and share them. Also, specify the list item ID of the ticket created during the test and the URL of the HelpDesk site. You can share the information through a private message here, in the Community, or raise a ticket by sending a message to support@plumsail.com. In the last case, refer to this topic in the message.

Thank you, I'm noticing triggers stopped working when I failed to setup SMTP, I deleted the SMTP settings but seems the default configuration didn't came back.

I sent the information via email.

Best Regards!

For Anyone with the same Issue, deleting the contact in the contact list solved the Issue, mostly because I had linked the same email with two contacts, Making HelpDesk automatically create the contact restore the mess i had with the contact list on that specific email.

1 Like