Erroring logging into account.plumsail.com + forms broken

Our workflows are working again, thanks. Still can't login to my account though:

Still not working on our end. Public Web Forms. Thanks for listening.

Sent the Plumsail ticket to Microsoft, this is what they said:
I can see the existence of that support case in our ticketing system (2203290050002386). It was a Sev A and is now closed. This either means the subscription has been restored or the situation is being dealt with in some other way. I have no visibility into the case details due to GDPR regulations, so I can’t see info.

Plumsail does not appear to have Premier Support or Unified Support.

Thanks,

Steve Correia

Sr. Customer Success Account Manager

Microsoft Services | Public Sector | Education

1 Like

Thats a shame with the support level plumsail has.

I also wrote a ticket regarding this one to speed the process up.

Hello,
Does this have to do with what Will Smith did during the Oscar?

2 Likes

Dear @irick,
Thank you! Unfortunately, it seems that the ticket is being closed with an auto-reply, and the account is sadly not restored. We're re-opening the ticket with the support.

We're still doing our best to bring our services back up on a backup account.

@Nikita_Kurguzov any more updates available for public web forms? I'm unable to log in to our account through the auth.plumsail.com portal and public web forms aren't loading. Have tried InPrivate and flushing DNS cache to no avail.

Dear @rschoneman,
It will take some time to bring them back, unfortunately. The whole issue started with the public web forms, and they relied the most on the Azure account. We'll update you as soon as there is any progress.

Thanks, @Nikita_Kurguzov. I've opened a ticket w/ MS premier support. Are you able to provide me any information beyond the tenant ID, domain and your existing ticket?

Presuming that SP Forms are still affected as well in some way? We have not been back up yet. No longer getting the old errors, but now loads blank pages with:

The issue is that styling isn't loading.

500s for
https://forms.plumsail.com/api/theme/spform?primary=%230072a6&bodyText=%23333333&bodyBackground=%23ffffff&ver=1.0.8

https://forms.plumsail.com/api/theme/common?primary=%230072a6&bodyText=%23333333&bodyBackground=%23ffffff&ver=1.0.8

Hello,
Any updates on plumsail web forms integrated with widget.
It just only spins nothing happens.
It's been 16 hours now with no changes. Plumsail has to find a way for quicker resolution. We already lost a day and business are badly impacted,

seems to be what we are experiencing as well

Do we have any idea of RCA for this issue or anything we can do to remediate this on our end for the SharePoint Forms? All of our current student housing and new student forms and applications are dependent on this and New Student Orientation was supposed to begin today.

Public web forms is available.. Thanks

is this the actual fix or just resume by chance.

Currently able to sign in to our account and just got our first process to run. We'll see if it stays up.

@Nikita_Kurguzov plumsail should hardly think out how to build up trust again to your products. First step is detailed description of problem and countermeasures and actions undertaken. Next what you do do to prevent such situations. Apologies aren't enough.

Please provide the RCA for this issue and making sure next time there shouldn't be an impact like this.
I have ticket opened TSP25592 so please reply and provide the RCA for this.

Hello,

All Plumsail services are available now.

Microsoft unlocked our Azure account. Thank you to everyone who contacted Microsoft and helped expedite the process.

We apologize for the inconvenience. We will learn from this situation and ensure that such outages will not occur in the future.

1 Like

thanks @mnikitina
I really hope that you will put in some code to not check for things every time a form is opened, maybe have a process that checks once a month or week.

The forms are crucial to a lot of companies!

Please can you also get a full statement from Microsoft as to why the Azure account was blocked in the first place as I will need to explain to my seniors why this happened.

Thanking you in advance

1 Like