HelpDesk Installation fails

Hi,
I followed the actual installation guide with the latest 30 days trial version. After entering my Admin-Credentials and the URL I try to install but an error occurs.
grafik
I searched for this error but could only find this article, where no solution was available.

Hello Markus! If the computer is bound with Azure AD, then first, log in to it as a global admin and only then run the wizard. Or you can run the wizard on the device which is not bound with Azure AD. Please let me know whether it solves the issue.

Hi Evgeniy, I tried it from my private device yesterday so without Azure AD Join. I started the download Installer as an admin and the credentials also were from an globl admin for spo/azure

Markus, please confirm that the access from unmanaged devices is not blocked/restricted in your environment (check this article for more details) and let me know your SharePoint domain. You can do it through private message her or raise a ticket by sending a message to support@plumsail.com (refer to this topic in it).

I sent a mail to support@plumsail.com

Hey,
it worked now. The problem was that my admin wasn't allowed to create Teams in MS Teams. He is allowed to create sharepoint team websites but not MS Teams, and that was the problem.
Thank you very much.

1 Like

We are glad to help you, Markus. And thank you for posting the solution!